Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Archana Alankar
Dr. Archana Alankar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alankar is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, St Vincent's Midtown Hospital and Metropolitan Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Archana Alankar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Archana Alankar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Gaetano Manzi
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
New York, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Samuel Hanon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
New York, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Jay Kavet
New York, NY 0 mi42