A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Alankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Alankar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Alankar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alankar graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Alankar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana G G Alankar MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana G. Alankar practice?
- Dr. Archana Alankar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Archana Alankar practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Internists.