A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Bhanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Bhanu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhanu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Bhanu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhanu graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhanu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Bhanu BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana Bhanu practice?
- Dr. Archana Bhanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Bhanu practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.