A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Bhogill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Bhogill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhogill
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Bhogill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhogill graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Bhogill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Bhogill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana Bhogill practice?
- Dr. Archana Bhogill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Archana Bhogill practices Family Medicine near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Mission Viejo Family Physicians.