Dr. Archana Bhogill Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Archana Bhogill?

A Cold Fish

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I found this physician to be cold-not genuine at all. I suspect she was educated well but like many physicians has lost her compassion for helping others. Seemed robotic and brief. I was lectured about using an NSAID for arthritis with refusal by her to write a prescription for renewal. Her offer was Tylenol only which does not work. She is simply out of touch and seems to be focused on her liability rather than helping patients. Don't waste your time-refuse to see her if you have options. All the other practitioners in the South Coast practice are awesome-this one is not worth it. Good news is I've been NSAIDS for years and with proper monitoring and check ups my kidneys haven't failed! I am willing to take the risk with NSAIDs-my choice-not hers.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

I have found Dr. Bhogil to be an excellent diagnostician, friendly, concerned, and concise (as Dr.'s must be in this new time constrained healthcare environment we live with). Love seeing her.

Posted on July 4th, 2015

Worst doctor in whole South Coast Medical practice. Really! I would rather ask an advice from a nurse.

Posted on February 10th, 2015