A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Chandra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from SMS Medical College, University Of Rajasthan. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Chandra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana Chandra practice?
- Dr. Archana Chandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Chandra practices Family Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Family Physicians.