A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Dhar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dhar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Vishal Dhar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana V. Dhar practice?
- Dr. Archana Dhar has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Dhar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.