A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Dubey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Dubey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubey graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dubey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana S Dubey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana S. Dubey practice?
- Dr. Archana Dubey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Archana Dubey practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.