A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Dubey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Dubey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubey graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dubey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan