A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Dubey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubey
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dubey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Dubey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubey graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Dubey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana S Dubey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana S. Dubey practice?
- Dr. Archana Dubey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Archana Dubey practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.