A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Ganaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Ganaraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Ganaraj, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganaraj graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ganaraj has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana L Ganaraj MD is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Archana L. Ganaraj practice?
- Dr. Archana Ganaraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Ganaraj practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.