A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Shah, Infectious Disease is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Shah, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Kartik Shah MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Archana K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Archana Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Archana Shah practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Infectious Disease Doctors.