Dr. Archana Leon-Guerrero MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

April 4th, 2012
Excellent Psyciatrist
Dr. Archana Guerrero is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person. When i went through a major depression in my life, it was a blessing to have met her.She listened to me so patiently, non-judgementally and gave me a lot of her time and attention. Just talking to her made me feel so nice. She put me on the right medication and within weeks me and my friends could see the difference.She did a great job as my doctor and as a counsellor. It was a boon to have her at the right time. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a psyciatrist.Many thanks to you Dr Archana.

September 11th, 2011
This had to be the worst psychiatrist I ever received treatment from. Not only does she keep innacurate records of previous visits, but she is a pathological liar and extremely patronizing. She will intentionally misconstrue your medical history and the events of your life for her own twisted satisfaction and to get a rise out of you, not only in a one on one session, but in the court of law. She does not care for the human condition and I don't even know why she practices when it is evident she does not have the patient's best interests in mind. At this rate she will have her license revoked. Heed my warning, do not receive any type of therapy from her, you will regret it.