A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Maini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Maini, Hematologist, Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Maini, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maini graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Maini BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Archana Maini practice?
- Dr. Archana Maini has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Maini practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Oncologists, and Fort Lauderdale Hematologists.