A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Maini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Maini, Hematologist, Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Maini, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Maini graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Maini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Maini BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Archana Maini practice?
- Dr. Archana Maini has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Maini practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists, Fort Lauderdale Oncologists, and Fort Lauderdale Hematologists.