A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Malik MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Archana Malik practice?
- Dr. Archana Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Malik practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.