A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Malik MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Archana Malik practice?
- Dr. Archana Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Archana Malik practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.