A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Archana Malik practice?
Dr. Archana Malik practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.