A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Mishra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mishra
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mishra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Mishra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishra graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Mishra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Mishra MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Archana Mishra practice?
- Dr. Archana Mishra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Archana Mishra practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Critical Care Practitioners, and Buffalo Pulmonologists.