A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana P Shah MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Archana Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Shah practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.