A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Archana P. Shah practice?
Dr. Archana Shah practices Internal Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists.