A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Paine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Paine, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Paine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paine graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Rao Paine MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Archana R. Paine practice?
- Dr. Archana Paine has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Paine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.