A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Pradhan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Pradhan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Pradhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pradhan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Archana A. Pradhan practice?
Dr. Archana Pradhan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.