A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Pradhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Pradhan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Pradhan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pradhan graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Pradhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Ashok Pradhan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Archana A. Pradhan practice?
- Dr. Archana Pradhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Pradhan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.