A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Shende:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Shende is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shende graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shende has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Chandrashekh Shende BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana C. Shende practice?
- Dr. Archana Shende has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Shende practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.