A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Shyamsunder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Shyamsunder is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Shyamsunder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shyamsunder graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shyamsunder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Karthik Shyamsunder MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Archana K. Shyamsunder practice?
- Dr. Archana Shyamsunder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Archana Shyamsunder practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Internists and Winchester Nephrologists.