A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Srivastava, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur.
Dr. Srivastava has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Srivastava MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Archana Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Archana Srivastava has 3 office locations.
Dr. Archana Srivastava practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.