A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Srivastava, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Srivastava has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Srivastava MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Archana Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Archana Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Srivastava practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.