A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Thota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Thota is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Thota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thota graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Thota has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Karini Thota MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archana K. Thota practice?
- Dr. Archana Thota has 4 office locations.
Dr. Archana Thota practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wylie, TX.
See Garland Internists.