Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

Pain Management Clinic
500 John Deere Rd
Moline, IL 61265
309-779-2840
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  look elsewhere  |  show details
by LMD on Sep 17th, 2013

OMG, It started while I was waiting in the lobby to be called back. The receptionist was ranting and raving about a patient who transferred care elsewhere. Major HIPPA violation- I knew her name, insurance & where she was transferring care to from the receptionist's rants. Four people cycled in & out just to check me in. I waited two hours to see the doctor for 5 minutes. There was no exam, which they are billing my insurance large amounts of money for. They made assumptions without an exam & are in such a mindset that everyone is seeking narcotics that I gave up trying to talk after a few minutes & just wanted to cut my losses & get out of there. They talk bad about patients as soon as they leave. Stay far away from this place!

|  Beware!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2013

Beware. This physician doesn't know her limits. Prescribes narcotics too easily.

|  satisfied patient  |  show details
by Cindi K Maher on Jul 11th, 2013

Dr.Wagle is an excellent pain relief provided. I have lower lumbar pain & sciatic nerve pain. I went to 3 other Dr.'s before I was referred to Dr Wagle. Those other Dr.'s didn't do a thing to control my pain. Dr.Wagle knows right where to give me spinal injections. I have referred other patients to her as well.

|  show details
Feb 19th, 2013

Nothing like being under the knife and finding out after the fact that your anesthesiologist (Dr. Wagle) is not a preferred provider. We have excellent insurance and it really sucks that we have to pay the non-preferred provider overcharges, and that it could not be resolved with the doctor. Beware!