A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archer Baskerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archer Baskerville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baskerville
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Baskerville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archer Baskerville, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskerville graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Baskerville has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sheltering Arms Physical Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archer Lewis Baskerville FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Archer L. Baskerville practice?
- Dr. Archer Baskerville has 1 office location.
Dr. Archer Baskerville practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists and Mechanicsville Cardiologists.