A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archer Baskerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archer Baskerville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baskerville
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Baskerville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archer Baskerville, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskerville graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Baskerville has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sheltering Arms Physical Rehabilitation Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archer Lewis Baskerville FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Archer L. Baskerville practice?
- Dr. Archer Baskerville has 1 office location.
Dr. Archer Baskerville practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mechanicsville, VA.
See Mechanicsville Internists and Mechanicsville Cardiologists.