A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archer Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archer Bishop, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Bishop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archer Wortman Bishop MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Archer W. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Archer Bishop has 4 office locations.
Dr. Archer Bishop practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.