A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archer Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archer Bishop is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archer Bishop, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Bishop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archer Wortman Bishop MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Archer W. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Archer Bishop has 4 office locations.
Dr. Archer Bishop practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.