Dr. Archibald Miller III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Archibald Miller III?

January 8th, 2017

Good experience. Fantastic doctor and staff. My surgeries have been very successful and I'm very happy with all results.

October 22nd, 2016

Breast cancer reconstruction.

I first saw Dr. Miller in 2011... I came to think of him as a friend rather than just a Dr. In 2012 he reconstructed what Cancer had tried to steel from me.... A job well done. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller for 7 Any type of plastic surgery...

July 11th, 2016

Do not use this dr for breast reconstruction. He operated on me 5 times and said need 6th. He made it worse than mastectomy. Beware of him. He moved to OK after trouble in TX.

May 18th, 2015

I loved him! He suggested incision through my nipple and you can't even see my scar! He did recomend me going larger than what I chose and I'm happy with my choice. He suggested 550 and I got 450. I wanted them more natural than "fake" I'm 5'7 with wide shoulders so that explains him suggesting so much. He made me feel comfortable as well. I recommend him for sure

March 24th, 2015

I've gone to a few plastic surgeons in the Tulsa area trying to find the best one who I felt I could trust with my breast reduction. Out of all them, Dr. Miller was the only one who made me feel at ease. While I haven't had the procedure done yet, when I can afford it I'm pretty confident I'll go to him! Before we even started talking about surgery, he took some time to get to know me. He explains everything in detail and on a level that's easy to understand. He also gave plenty of opportunities for me to ask questions. He definitely spends time with his (prospective) patients and makes you feel like he cares. His staff was very friendly and helpful as well! The only thing (and it's definitely not a make-or-break for me), is that he does surgery every morning (mon-fri), so you can't really schedule a consultation with him early in the day.

February 16th, 2015

The best!

August 11th, 2014

I have had several

I have had several procedures in the last 6 years and have found Dr. Miller and his staff to be excellent. I am 69 and have had lower face lift, brow lift, mouth lift, tummy tuck and lazer dot. Results have been excellent and most of all natural looking. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.

June 16th, 2014

Recently had Botox

Recently had Botox and Juvederm with Dr. Miller and I am thrilled with the results!!!! Most amazing was that Dr Miller himself administered the injections, not a member of his staff. Dr. Miller and his nurse explained everything in great detail and made me feel comforted during the procedure. I am recommending Dr. Miller to all my friends!

May 14th, 2014

I was completely

I was completely at ease during my appointment here. They went to great lengths to make sure I was completely relaxed and comfortable the entire time. Their office was one of the quietest, most peaceful places I've ever visited. I was able to relax very easily. It was really nice and professional of them to send me a whole bunch of informational material before my consultation. I was able to look through it, and find answers to all my questions before my actual appointment. They really go above and beyond to make me feel special. I've never been anywhere that seems to care more about their clients than here. They explained all the risks and benefits of my treatment options. Everything was explained in detail, all my questions were answered, and I felt a lot better about choosing a treatment plan.

February 25th, 2014

good job

I love Dr Miller and the girls I work with. You won't find a better surgeon.

December 6th, 2013

Absolutely the Best

So happy with Dr. Miller. I have felt comfortable since my very first phone call to the office. His staff are great and Dr. Miller is absolutely the best! Thank you for giving me my confidence and happiness back!

December 2nd, 2013

Great Experiece

I've recently gone to Dr. Miller for Juverderm and BOTOX treatments and the experience was very positive. Dr. Miller explained every part of the procedures in detail and his staff was very courteous.