Dr. Archibald Miller, MD
Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Staff did not return phone calls!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2014

Staff office called initially after several days that I had filled out an email request contact form. After a week, I explained I had seen their 50 percent off special on the internet. The office acknowledged the pricing and then immediately took it off the internet and would not return my calls for an appointment. I make another attempt to contact them saying I was from Texas and could fly in for the appointment in Oklahoma. Still no appointment made or returned to make final discussions. Another attempt to complain that I was disappointed they did not follow up after I had left several messages during the month of October that the were offering the Special. They girl apologized and said she would turn if over to the office manager. More than a week later still no return phone call. I guess they were able to pass the October Special off! Thanks for nothing!

|  I have had several  |  show details
by leroy on Aug 11th, 2014

I have had several procedures in the last 6 years and have found Dr. Miller and his staff to be excellent. I am 69 and have had lower face lift, brow lift, mouth lift, tummy tuck and lazer dot. Results have been excellent and most of all natural looking. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.

|  Recently had Botox  |  show details
by Jacob on Jun 16th, 2014

Recently had Botox and Juvederm with Dr. Miller and I am thrilled with the results!!!! Most amazing was that Dr Miller himself administered the injections, not a member of his staff. Dr. Miller and his nurse explained everything in great detail and made me feel comforted during the procedure. I am recommending Dr. Miller to all my friends!

|  I was completely  |  show details
by nataliee on May 14th, 2014

I was completely at ease during my appointment here. They went to great lengths to make sure I was completely relaxed and comfortable the entire time. Their office was one of the quietest, most peaceful places I've ever visited. I was able to relax very easily. It was really nice and professional of them to send me a whole bunch of informational material before my consultation. I was able to look through it, and find answers to all my questions before my actual appointment. They really go above and beyond to make me feel special. I've never been anywhere that seems to care more about their clients than here. They explained all the risks and benefits of my treatment options. Everything was explained in detail, all my questions were answered, and I felt a lot better about choosing a treatment plan.

|  good job  |  show details
by nathael on Feb 25th, 2014

I love Dr Miller and the girls I work with. You won't find a better surgeon.

|  Absolutely the Best  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2013

So happy with Dr. Miller. I have felt comfortable since my very first phone call to the office. His staff are great and Dr. Miller is absolutely the best! Thank you for giving me my confidence and happiness back!

|  Great Experiece  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

I've recently gone to Dr. Miller for Juverderm and BOTOX treatments and the experience was very positive. Dr. Miller explained every part of the procedures in detail and his staff was very courteous.

|  Wonderful and Very Supportive!  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2013

Dr. MIller did an amazing job! His staff is wonderful and supportive! I have and will continue to recommend him. I feel amazing.

|  Mutilated for life  |  show details
by SCARRED on Jun 11th, 2013

My fear was to end up with what I called "stripper" sized breasts. I didn't want to look like I had a boob job. Dr Miller responded by putting in the largest "implant". After my surgery, he told me that he strongly recommends the I take out insurance on the "implant" and handed me the pamphlet for the insurance. I went to another surgeon to remove it and he told me that he had no idea where that surgeon could have found such a thing. My surgeon was shocked. RUN RUN RUN. I would not send ANYONE to "Dr" Miller

|  show details
by April on Feb 25th, 2011

I went to him for a third opinion on my breast reconstruction and found him to be the most informative of all three. His interest is in the welfare of his client. Obviously with his skill he could make much more money selling more expensive procedures that would not be in the best interests of his client, but he chooses to put them first and foremost.

|  show details
Nov 24th, 2009

every surgery requires another surgery--time to retire