A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archibald Skemp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archibald Skemp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skemp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skemp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archibald Skemp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skemp graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Skemp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archibald Ambrose Skemp MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Archibald A. Skemp practice?
- Dr. Archibald Skemp has 1 office location.
Dr. Archibald Skemp practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Rheumatologists.