A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archie Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archie Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie Brown MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Archie Brown practice?
- Dr. Archie Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Archie Brown practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Hematologists, and New Orleans Oncologists.