A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archie Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archie Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie Brown MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Archie Brown practice?
- Dr. Archie Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Archie Brown practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists, New Orleans Hematologists, and New Orleans Oncologists.