A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archie Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archie Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan