Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Archie Chandler III
Dr. Archie Chandler III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chandler is affiliated with Greer Memorial Hospital, Greenville Memorial and Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Archie Chandler III has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Archie Chandler III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.
Dr. Joseph Kmonicek
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Greenville, SC 0 mi39
Dr. Marcus Cox
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Greenville, SC 0 mi15
Dr. Craig Hudak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Greenville, SC 0 mi30