A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Hearne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archie Hearne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearne graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hearne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie Hearne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Archie Hearne practice?
- Dr. Archie Hearne has 1 office location.
Dr. Archie Hearne practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians and Little Rock Pediatricians.