A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Hearne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archie Hearne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hearne
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hearne Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hearne graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hearne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie Hearne MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Archie Hearne practice?
- Dr. Archie Hearne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Archie Hearne practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians and Little Rock Pediatricians.