A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Heddings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archie Heddings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heddings
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heddings Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heddings graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heddings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie Andrew Heddings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Archie A. Heddings practice?
- Dr. Archie Heddings has 1 office location.
Dr. Archie Heddings practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Surgeons.