A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Heddings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archie Heddings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heddings
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Heddings Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heddings graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heddings has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie Andrew Heddings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Archie A. Heddings practice?
- Dr. Archie Heddings has 1 office location.
Dr. Archie Heddings practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Surgeons.