A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Kesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archie Kesler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kesler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kesler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- Central Carolina Hosp, Sanford, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie Dean Kesler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Archie D. Kesler practice?
- Dr. Archie Kesler has 1 office location.
Dr. Archie Kesler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Bragg, NC.
See Fort Bragg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.