A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Melcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archie Melcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archie Melcher, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melcher graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melcher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie Louis Melcher MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Archie L. Melcher practice?
- Dr. Archie Melcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Archie Melcher practices Neurology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Neurologists.