Dr. Archie Perry Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Archie Perry Jr?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Archie Perry Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017

All about $$$$

Referred to said takes insurance then changes because doesn't get paid enough. This whole group sucks

November 13th, 2015

Excellent surgeon.

October 4th, 2015

I will be calling Dr. Perry for a follow up next year.

March 10th, 2015

I'd give 6 stars if I was able

Dr. Perry is amazing. I was his patient for two years as he went through every option available with me before we finally decided on surgery for my scoliosis. I did wait for more than an hour on several occasions, but the demeanor of his team made up for it. They went above and beyond in every aspect imaginable. Sometimes I saw his PA, Ian, instead of Perry himself, but that's perfectly okay with me because Ian was awesome. Their bedside manner both in the office and in the hospital after my surgery was perfect. I would absolutely recommend their team.

September 23rd, 2013

A Rare Find

In a town where you're lucky to find a doctor office that will schedule you within a week, when you call & tell them the pain you're in & then the doctor actually spend time with you, well, I was very impressed. He wasn't a pill pusher, not quick with the knife & we really tried everything before surgery. And he explained all my options, in layman's, which was very much appreciated. Dr. Perry, Ian, Diana & Maria, the whole team is professional,caring & kind, I feel very lucky to have found them.

May 11th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and Staff!

I went to Dr. Perry because of a neck problem that I'd had for several years. He was extremely professional and explained all of my options in detail. After much thought, I decided to go ahead with the surgery and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Perry and his staff, especially Dr. Ian Faro, his Physician's Assistant. They both made me feel comfortable before the surgery and I knew that I had made the correct decision. The surgery was a complete success and I would recommend Dr. Perry highly!

September 15th, 2011

Exceptional!

Dr. Perry Impressed me and my husband. I've been to other surgeons, two others, and Dr. Perry just exceeded my expectations on every level. The wait time was reasonable, but that's a trivial element when you're there to discuss a bi-level cervical discectomy and fusion. I found my Doctor!

May 30th, 2011

Great Doctor...Great Experience!

Dr. Perry is the very best. Explained my problem, so I could understand it. Staff was amazing! I highly recommend him.

April 5th, 2011

Waited 2 1/2 hours just to see him and not even I am sorry from him. When I ask are you always this bad. Thinking I was giving him a time to say sorry for the wait he said ."I am a busy man" Never went back

September 2nd, 2010

Great Experience!!!

Dr. Perry and his staff are great. I had severe scoliosis and could barely walk. And thanks to Dr Perry, I have my life back. His staff is very attentive. He explained everything to me. He was very thorough. He has a great personality, has great bedside manner, and is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him.

July 27th, 2017