Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  A Rare Find  |  show details
by Marlene Rodriguez on Sep 23rd, 2013

In a town where you're lucky to find a doctor office that will schedule you within a week, when you call & tell them the pain you're in & then the doctor actually spend time with you, well, I was very impressed. He wasn't a pill pusher, not quick with the knife & we really tried everything before surgery. And he explained all my options, in layman's, which was very much appreciated. Dr. Perry, Ian, Diana & Maria, the whole team is professional,caring & kind, I feel very lucky to have found them.

|  Dr. DR. ARCHIE PERRY IS ALL ACES:-)  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

By chance I found dr. archie Perry while serching for a Dr. on my tablet.When I came across Dr. Perry's Bio. I was quite impressed. He seemed to be the doctor that I needed. A surgeon, a local man that was a real Nevada Dr.Fantastic education. Lots of very good comments. I called the same day and made an appointment. I must say that I was frightened as I have been in pain for some time.When I went for my 1'St appt. And met Dr. Perry and his amazing PA, my fears were less.Cut to the chase, Dr. Perry diagnost my problem, had test done, contacted my primary Dr. For a pre. Surgery evulation..On the July 24th. I had surgery, I don,t remember anything just woke up in a nice hospital room.. The room was filled with my children., several sweet nursers around me. I asked my daughter, Is it over yet? Yes Mother it is. I started to cry because I knew that Dr. Perry and his team were really all ACES. If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada you will know what "All ACES means.:-).It,s been about a month and the incision is healing, just a little ping if I overdue. NO MORE PAIN.I recommend Dr.Archie Perry and his staff without reservations.

|  Excellent Doctor and Staff!  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

I went to Dr. Perry because of a neck problem that I'd had for several years. He was extremely professional and explained all of my options in detail. After much thought, I decided to go ahead with the surgery and I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Perry and his staff, especially Dr. Ian Faro, his Physician's Assistant. They both made me feel comfortable before the surgery and I knew that I had made the correct decision. The surgery was a complete success and I would recommend Dr. Perry highly!

|  Exceptional!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr. Perry Impressed me and my husband. I've been to other surgeons, two others, and Dr. Perry just exceeded my expectations on every level. The wait time was reasonable, but that's a trivial element when you're there to discuss a bi-level cervical discectomy and fusion. I found my Doctor!

|  Great Doctor...Great Experience!  |  show details
May 30th, 2011

Dr. Perry is the very best. Explained my problem, so I could understand it. Staff was amazing! I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

Waited 2 1/2 hours just to see him and not even I am sorry from him. When I ask are you always this bad. Thinking I was giving him a time to say sorry for the wait he said ."I am a busy man" Never went back

|  Great Experience!!!  |  show details
by S.D. on Sep 2nd, 2010

Dr. Perry and his staff are great. I had severe scoliosis and could barely walk. And thanks to Dr Perry, I have my life back. His staff is very attentive. He explained everything to me. He was very thorough. He has a great personality, has great bedside manner, and is an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him.

|  Back Surgery  |  show details
by ask Dr Nevins he should know on Aug 8th, 2009

Transplant in L part of back .. great bedside manner .. great office staff .. exceptional caring doctor .. Felt better in a short time and scar is minimal when it could have been a disaster. This doctor is the very best. I can't say enough about him when he returns calls and takes them as many doctors do not. Try Dr Nevins, he never returns calls and he's rude. Stay away from that doctor .. this one is awesome. Eric and so many have gone to him and Dr Perry is the best