A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archie Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archie Yee, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archie L Yee MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archie L. Yee practice?
- Dr. Archie Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Archie Yee practices Nuclear Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Nuclear Medicine Physicians.