A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archil Abashidze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archil Abashidze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abashidze
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abashidze Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archil Abashidze, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abashidze graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Abashidze has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archil Abashidze MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Archil Abashidze practice?
- Dr. Archil Abashidze has 1 office location.
Dr. Archil Abashidze practices Psychiatry near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Psychiatrists.