A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archita Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archita Patel is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archita Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archita Ajitbhai Patel MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Archita A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Archita Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Archita Patel practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists.