inactive

Ardavan Q Afrasiabi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 6th, 2014
Mrs.
My recent stay in Oroville Hospital was challenging to say the least, but it is not the hospital that this review is about. I found Dr. Afrasiabi to be a caring person, who asked pertinent questions about my symptoms and reviewed the tests I had been given, and even called my cardiologist (who had advised me to go to the ER), to learn more about my condition. He did all this in a comforting manner. He sat in a chair a foot away from the bed I was sitting on and explained what was causing my symptoms very thoroughly and advised me about the next steps I should take and what medicines I should stop using, that seemed to have caused my condition. After he left, one of the nurses asked me what he said to me, and told me that all of the nurses were wondering about it because they had never seen a doctor sit down with a patient before this. NOTE - the first two ratings do not apply here.