A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardavan Aslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardavan Aslie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardavan Aslie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslie graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aslie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardavan Mortezazadeh Aslie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ardavan M. Aslie practice?
- Dr. Ardavan Aslie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ardavan Aslie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Silver Springs, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, CA and Roseville, CA.
See Silver Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.