A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardavan Aslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardavan Aslie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aslie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aslie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardavan Aslie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aslie graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aslie has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardavan Mortezazadeh Aslie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ardavan M. Aslie practice?
- Dr. Ardavan Aslie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ardavan Aslie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marysville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Silver Springs, NV.
See Marysville Orthopedic Surgeons.