A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardean Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardean Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardean Carol Moore MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ardean C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Ardean Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ardean Moore practices Psychiatry near Martinez, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Martinez Psychiatrists.