A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arden Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arden Morris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arden Morris, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arden Morris MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arden Morris practice?
- Dr. Arden Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arden Morris practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.