A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arden Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arden Morris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arden Morris, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arden Morris MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arden Morris practice?
- Dr. Arden Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arden Morris practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.