A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardeshir Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardeshir Karimi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardeshir Karimi, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Karimi has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karimi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ardeshir A. Karimi practice?
Dr. Ardeshir Karimi practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and West Covina, CA.
See San Gabriel Geneticists, San Gabriel Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and San Gabriel Pediatricians.