A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardeshir Karimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardeshir Karimi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardeshir Karimi, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Karimi has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardeshir A Karimi MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ardeshir A. Karimi practice?
- Dr. Ardeshir Karimi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ardeshir Karimi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Los Angeles Geneticists.