Dr. Ardeshir Khademi-Kermanshahi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ardeshir Khademi-Kermanshahi?

June 13th, 2017

Very Satisfied

Just visited the doctor's office an from the beginning the staff is very professional n friendly. My wait was short to see the doctor. First time seeing the doctor n he listened to my medical concerns as he took noted n performed some test. Made me feel comfortable by being very professional n treating me very skillfully.

January 5th, 2017

most confident and intelligent, yet listens to you and can laugh with you

September 30th, 2013

This doctor is good but the staff is horrible. They don't follow up, they never answer the phone or the line is always busy. They are unprofessional and often try to reschedule appointments that you have already set to try to fit you in the same day that there is a cancellation. The constant busy signal is very frustrating.

June 15th, 2013

Smart doctor , nice office staff , very happy with this doctor.

September 18th, 2011

Current Patient Receiving Excellent Care by Dr. Khademi M.D.!

I struck my head against a wall during a fall at a Major Chain Store. I received both head and neck injuries and was in SEVERE PAIN in the back of my head.A reputable Pain Specialist refered me to Dr. Khademi, M.D., Neurologist.Dr. Khademi quickly went to work on me examining me and ordering Xrays and tests and unfortunately even giving me injections in my head!In the end, Dr. Khademi knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and was able in a short time, to determine the cause of my severe pain and to provide me with concrete options and a solid plan as to how he intends to treat my condition.If your looking for the best Neurologist in Tampa Bay, Call Dr. Khedemi!His staff will treat you with the attention and kindness you deserve!

June 3rd, 2011

Does not abide by contractual agreements with insurance company

I was given an appointment only to be turned away because of their demanding I pay on behalf of the insurance company with which they have a contractual agreement. The insurance company had requested of them information which they were slow in responding but were making demands for quick payment. I was turned away when I refused to pay $376.92 above and beyond my $30 co-pay and considerably above their agreed $170.82 contractual agreement with the insurance company. I have never experienced anything as unprofessional and unethical as the dictatorial demands made by the personnel of that office.

October 6th, 2009

Fantastic doctor

Dr.Khadmei saved my fathers life. He is very knowlegable and takes his time to explain complex medical issues to his patients. He was compassionate and kind to me and my father. Referring physician had told us about Dr.Khademis excellence but seeing it myself was a reassuring experience. It was truly a blessing to have him taking care of my Dad.

March 13th, 2016