A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad, Director of Focal Therapy and Interventional Urologic Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastinehad graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rastinehad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardeshir Rustom Rastinehad DO is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ardeshir R. Rastinehad practice?
- Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad practices Urology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.