A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad, Director of Focal Therapy and Interventional Urologic Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rastinehad
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Rastinehad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastinehad graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rastinehad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardeshir Rustom Rastinehad DO is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ardeshir R. Rastinehad practice?
- Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ardeshir Rastinehad practices Urology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.