Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Tarzana
Tarzana Endocrine and Medical Group
18370 Burbank Blvd
Ste 601
Tarzana, CA 91356
818-996-5700
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 15th, 2014

He is a good doctor, but his secretary (Elvira) is THE WORST!!! Never returns calls or relays messages to the doctor. I've been trying to hang in there with them, but I just can't handle the frustration anymore. Taking my business elsewhere!!!!!

Sep 12th, 2013

He is an arrogant doctor and if you are looking for someone to co-partner in your health...he is not the doctor. Insufficient staff and everyone there has an attitude. The worst experience ever in a doctor-patient relationship.

|  Complain  |  show details
by Sherry lawn on Jul 17th, 2013

I had a very poor experience with stuff in front office , they never pick up the phone, No matter if is emergency or not , I must leave a massage always , god knows how long it take that rude lady return my call back with attitude . I did change my dr because of that

|  Need a office system overhaul  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

Dr. Soroush is very kind and caring. And you rarely have to wait for an appointment. But it is difficult to ever get anything done there. Forget getting prescriptions refilled or copies of blood tests. Everything seems to always fall through the cracks and requires multiple follow ups. I would rate him as 3 stars but his office system as 2 stars. Prepare for frustration!

|  Exellent, caring physician  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Soroushyari's since 2005. Dr. S cares, gentle in his approach and is thorough. I have read comments that his staff is rude. First, he is part of a large practice and not all office staff work directly for him. The girl that WAS the receptionist had an abruptness about her and was not pleasant. She is no longer there and her replacement is very sweet. Dr. S's assistant, Elvira, is caring and helpful. She relays messages and returns phone calls. His medical assistant, Gabrielle, is also caring and helpful. Dr. S listens to your concerns, makes time to find solutions and specialty referrals. When a treatment is medically necessary he is gently persistent on making sure you follow thru on getting treatment. I would and do recommend Dr. S and would not consider switching.

|  Rude staff  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

His staff is very rude, he does not return phone calls and they will not put him on the phone.You're going to wait a week for your blood results and please don't bother to complaint, they do not listen. He needs more experience to be a real doctor, only 11 years practicing.

May 19th, 2011

Caring doctor with excellent bedside manner.

|  A Doctor the Sickest Patients Can Trust  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2010

Living with a chronic and serious health condition has required me to see many physicians. Dr. Sorousyari had enough confidence to question other physicians' interpretations and advocate for an accurate diagnosis and treatment. He has found problems others missed. And is unequivocal that "nobody is going to guess about anything that can cost you your life."He'll call on a Sunday, weeks after you've seen him...Because he was thinking and wants you to have another test..that might explain a problem in a way that will improve his ability to help you. I trust him in a way that I have never trusted other physicians. My adult children see him now, and I'm relieved because I know he'll worry about them, so I can worry less. I've encouraged friends and acquaintances who were very ill and told nothing more could be done to see him. Because he'll find something else that may improve their outcome, and he'll treat them with a level of kindness that reduces the stress that is common with chronic illness. Good health and a full life are possible despite chronic illness -- if you have a doctor who cares about you.

|  My Savior  |  show details
by Tracy Marshall on May 14th, 2008

Dr. Soroushyari , is the most comprehensive, caring, and concerned doctor, I have ever had. I highly recommend him. He spent after hours to save my life, after not sleeping for 5 nights. He has a personal relationship, and is dedicated to all his patients. I am so thankful I found him.

|  Dr. Soroushyari is thorough and takes such concern  |  show details
by MMann on Apr 27th, 2008

Dr. Soroushyari always returns calls even if it is well after hours. He takes an in depth patient history and makes you feel as though you are his only patient. He monitors all conditions and is highly concerned for the health and well being of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.