Dr. Ardeshir Soroushyari MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 13 reviews

November 3rd, 2016
Dr. Soroushyari is an excellent doctor in his field and he knows his stuff! He is very down to earth and he is very caring and spend a lot of time with me every time until all my questions were answered. I would recommend him to even my own close families. In response of other reviews and in regards to the office staff, Dr. shares resources with other doctors and his secretary Elvira has been great to me with follow up and appointments and getting outside appointments. It would be good to remember they are here to help us not to serve us and they are also humans with their own stuff dealing with others. But if you are reading this review, it means you need help of a professional in this field and I can say I am glad he is my doctor.

January 21st, 2016
MS.
The best Doctor around. Unfortunately some of the staff needs training or replacing. Especially the Billing Department and Receptionist. Billing doesn't know who sends statements out or late payment statements, doesn't know the patients name when giving the acct. number, gives out other patient"s name instead, doesn't know an HMO from straight Medicare, doesn't know a medical insurance from a dental plan. Doesn't know what the secondary insurance or that it wasn't billed. I could go on and on. Plus hangs up on you if you tell her she doesn't know what she is doing. She states she has 20 years experience billing. Billing for what I don't know. My insurance hasn't change since I start with this doctor years ago.

August 28th, 2015
Definitely deserve a 5 - I can't say enough good!

September 15th, 2014
He is a good doctor, but his secretary (Elvira) is THE WORST!!! Never returns calls or relays messages to the doctor. I've been trying to hang in there with them, but I just can't handle the frustration anymore. Taking my business elsewhere!!!!!

September 12th, 2013
He is an arrogant doctor and if you are looking for someone to co-partner in your health...he is not the doctor. Insufficient staff and everyone there has an attitude. The worst experience ever in a doctor-patient relationship.

July 17th, 2013
Complain
I had a very poor experience with stuff in front office , they never pick up the phone, No matter if is emergency or not , I must leave a massage always , god knows how long it take that rude lady return my call back with attitude . I did change my dr because of that

April 18th, 2012
Need a office system overhaul
Dr. Soroush is very kind and caring. And you rarely have to wait for an appointment. But it is difficult to ever get anything done there. Forget getting prescriptions refilled or copies of blood tests. Everything seems to always fall through the cracks and requires multiple follow ups. I would rate him as 3 stars but his office system as 2 stars. Prepare for frustration!

October 2nd, 2011
Exellent, caring physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Soroushyari's since 2005. Dr. S cares, gentle in his approach and is thorough. I have read comments that his staff is rude. First, he is part of a large practice and not all office staff work directly for him. The girl that WAS the receptionist had an abruptness about her and was not pleasant. She is no longer there and her replacement is very sweet. Dr. S's assistant, Elvira, is caring and helpful. She relays messages and returns phone calls. His medical assistant, Gabrielle, is also caring and helpful. Dr. S listens to your concerns, makes time to find solutions and specialty referrals. When a treatment is medically necessary he is gently persistent on making sure you follow thru on getting treatment. I would and do recommend Dr. S and would not consider switching.

June 6th, 2011
Rude staff
His staff is very rude, he does not return phone calls and they will not put him on the phone.You're going to wait a week for your blood results and please don't bother to complaint, they do not listen. He needs more experience to be a real doctor, only 11 years practicing.

May 19th, 2011
Caring doctor with excellent bedside manner.

February 5th, 2010
A Doctor the Sickest Patients Can Trust
Living with a chronic and serious health condition has required me to see many physicians. Dr. Sorousyari had enough confidence to question other physicians' interpretations and advocate for an accurate diagnosis and treatment. He has found problems others missed. And is unequivocal that "nobody is going to guess about anything that can cost you your life."He'll call on a Sunday, weeks after you've seen him...Because he was thinking and wants you to have another test..that might explain a problem in a way that will improve his ability to help you. I trust him in a way that I have never trusted other physicians. My adult children see him now, and I'm relieved because I know he'll worry about them, so I can worry less. I've encouraged friends and acquaintances who were very ill and told nothing more could be done to see him. Because he'll find something else that may improve their outcome, and he'll treat them with a level of kindness that reduces the stress that is common with chronic illness. Good health and a full life are possible despite chronic illness -- if you have a doctor who cares about you.

May 14th, 2008
My Savior
Dr. Soroushyari , is the most comprehensive, caring, and concerned doctor, I have ever had. I highly recommend him. He spent after hours to save my life, after not sleeping for 5 nights. He has a personal relationship, and is dedicated to all his patients. I am so thankful I found him.