A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardeshir Talieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardeshir Talieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talieh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Talieh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Talieh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talieh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardeshir Ali Talieh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ardeshir A. Talieh practice?
- Dr. Ardeshir Talieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ardeshir Talieh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists and San Luis Obispo Geriatric Doctors.