A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardeshir Talieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardeshir Talieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talieh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talieh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Talieh graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talieh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardeshir Ali Talieh MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ardeshir A. Talieh practice?
- Dr. Ardeshir Talieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Ardeshir Talieh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Internists and San Luis Obispo Geriatric Doctors.