Overall Review

3.6

October 14th, 2014
Our children are 19 and 14 and have been seeing Dr. Allison for years. We even saw her when she belonged with a different pediatric group. Dr. Allison is extremely professional and courteous. My children think the world of her and she ALWAYS returns calls prompty and is great about personally calling and checking on the kids when they have been ill. I am a very difficult person to please and expect and want the best when in comes to the children and never once have I had any complaints or negative comments to make about Dr. Allison. She is one of the most positive and happiest doctors I have ever delt with. Very happy with her and the office staff for years.

April 2nd, 2013
I do not recommend
Dr. Allison started seeing my daughter when she was a newborn. She is now 13 months and we just recently went in to see her for her very FIRST ear infection. Dr. Allison was extremely unprofessional, impolite, and very ignorant to say the least. She proceeded to tell me that her ears were infected because of cigarette smoke (I DO NOT SMOKE NOR HAVE I EVER). I explained to her that I did not smoke and that I have never smoked before. She proceeded to tell me that I was lying and that I couldn't come back if I smelled of cigarette smoke again. We left without her giving us an explaination as to why she had the ear infections and all she did was give antibiotics. Next visit - We just left WingHaven Pediatrics and Dr. Allison refused to see us for my daughters check up for her ears and shots. She instead pawned us off on a doctor that my daughter has never met with before. We are searching for a new pediatrician at this time. I'm not sure what happened, but this doctor had a quick change in personality. I suggest that you do not go to her and find a doctor that is going to be consistent.

March 23rd, 2013
Agree with the autistic statement
Couldn't agree more with the first commenter. I'm so tired of children being pegged as autistic after 10 minutes in a strange environment. If you aren't with my child on a daily basis, know their personality and can see the love and affection they give then don't slap that title on them.

March 22nd, 2013
We had our child seeing Dr. Allison since they were a newborn. She was always very friendly. Our child's only issue through the first two years were chronic ear infections which was constantly put off even though we requested tubes. The thought wasn't even entertained. We had to watch the pain every month and keep filling him with antibiotics. He has been very healthy otherwise, is extremely smart and developing perfectly. We were always told "Children are all different and they hit certain milestones at different times/stages." That's apparently true up until they hit the age of two. At that point, if they're not speaking in 2-3 word sentences and making eye contact with a stranger in a doctor's office then you'll be told they could possibly be autistic. "They're at a higher risk so just keep an eye on them." After she was perfectly content with his progression for a year and a half I found it extremely offensive to gear an entire 2 year check-up on anything and everything he did that could be linked to autistic behavior. I apologize that my son didn't go running for the dinosaur when you asked, he was perfectly content playing with the toy shark. Autistic? Try two years old. Thanks for the input after seeing him for 10 minutes, Doc. There's absolutely nothing wrong and we won't be coming back again to have your "verification."