A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardis Moe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardis Moe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardis Moe, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Moe graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardis Ann Moe MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ardis A. Moe practice?
- Dr. Ardis Moe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ardis Moe practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.