A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardita Tali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tali graduated from Md, Medical School Of University Of Prishtina.
Dr. Tali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardita Tali MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ardita Tali practice?
- Dr. Ardita Tali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ardita Tali practices Nuclear Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hines, IL.
See Arlington Heights Nuclear Medicine Physicians.