Dr. Ardith Courtney DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2016
M.S. Patient
Very warm and happy disposition. I am a new patient so just saw her once but I think that she will be a fine addition to my arsenal of Drs.

May 11th, 2016
Exceptional neurologist. Truly cares for the well being of her patients.

April 27th, 2016
She is the best.
I feel extremely fortunate to have her expertise available to me. She is kind, compassionate, empathetic, and up to date on all things M.S., to mention just a couple of her attributes. The down side .. this review may be detrimental to me .. the more people that find out how wonderful she is .. more people will only want to see her. I'm taking a huge risk in telling you my secret.

March 13th, 2016
Very pleasant doctor!!!

October 28th, 2015
Dr Courntey Rocks
She is the first doctor ever to be on time, take all the time necessary for all our questions to be answered. Explains things that are happening to my husband after his MS diagnosis. She's great, and I would HIGHLY recommend her anyone needing a caring, kind and considerate doctor!

March 11th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Courtney is one of the best Doctors I have ever had. She is very caring. She takes time to explain things to you. She knows her profession. I give her the HIGHEST rating possible, a truly great doctor and person.

June 25th, 2014
UTSWMC MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS CENTER
Dr Courtney is "Da Bomb" Seriously, she is awesome. Spent an ample amount of time with me, asked me great questions, showed genuine interest in my well being, very knowledgeable and current in her field of expertise. I loved her right up until the time she left the MS Center in Dallas. Then I was just plain mad and very sad. I miss her soooooooo much, it is hard to find a great Dr and I have definitely not found one to replace her.. If you have the opportunity go see her, you will not regret it. I have been in mourning ever since she left! Come back, come back.

February 6th, 2013
thinks she knows everything and mailed my medical to another patient
she thinks she knows so much she bet her license I don't have ms this was a year ago.....YOU SHOULD GIVE UP YOUR LICENSE BECAUSE I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH IT.!!!! STAY AWAY STAY AWAY THEY ALSO MAILED MY PERSONAL MEDICAL RECORDS TO ANOTHER PATIENT TOOK THEM A YEAR TO GET THEM TO ME YOU MRS.COURTNEY IT is EASY WHEN THEY HAVE MS SO BAD THEY ARE IN A WHEEL CHAIR AND THEY LIGHT up ON AN MRI LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE, SOMEWHERE IN YOUR 16 YEARS you lost taking time with patients

August 21st, 2012
One of the best doctors I have ever known.
Dr. Courtney has a wonderful bedside manner and really listens when you tell her how you are feeling or what is going on. She is very thorough and wants to find the best possible diagnosis, medication, etc. to help you with your illness.

July 21st, 2012
Ms S Houser
Everything she does is outstanding. Her treatment and advice has literally saved my life. Brilliant MD with great bedside manner.

June 21st, 2011
I would not recommend this doctor!
Dr. Courtney does not seam to care about her patients. She will not return emails or phone calls. She is unprofessional. For example, she makes comments like, "I don't know what to do with you." and "I'm not sure you even have M.S." and "You may not need to be on this medication." "This" medication that costs thousands of dollars and is a painful daily injection that SHE prescribed. If I could give a rating below poor, I would do so.

October 28th, 2008
she is just excellent in any thing she does