A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardith Ryberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardith Ryberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardith Ryberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryberg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ryberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardith A Ryberg MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ardith A. Ryberg practice?
- Dr. Ardith Ryberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ardith Ryberg practices Surgery near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, IA and Omaha, NE.
See Papillion Surgeons.