A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardith Ryberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardith Ryberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardith Ryberg, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryberg graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ryberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ardith A. Ryberg practice?
Dr. Ardith Ryberg practices Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.