Dr. Ardra Davis-Tolbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ardra Davis-Tolbert?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Ardra Davis-Tolbert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2017

Top Notch Ob-Gyn!!!

I can't sing enough praises....she accurately diagnosed me, spent time to explain things to me, answered all my questions, and performed my surgery perfectly. I have healed perfectly. She also delivered my first child ten years ago and was just as fantastic then. She is kind, professional, a brilliant doctor, and a skilled surgeon. I wish all doctors were like her!

March 28th, 2016

Wonderful woman! The Best in the Business, she will take her time with you and all of your issues.

June 23rd, 2015

Time Spent with me

Dr. Davis-Tolbert , cares about you as a person along with your health. She listens, laughs, and comfort you. My visits are always pleasant, and she explains everything. I have been with her over a period of years, and found that she was sent to Beaufort for a reason ( dealing with me and my phobia's). I love her so much and I am proud to say she is the best! Love you always

April 27th, 2015

Love her, love her! She was the best Doctor I ever had! I miss her as my physician. I would recommend her to any one that ask for a OB/GYN. I wish I could have moved her with me.

December 22nd, 2014

Great doctor, but less than great staff.

Dr. Davis Tolbert is a great doctor who takes her time and is very thorough. I am very confident in her care. My issues are with the office staff at the Beaufort office. No one ever seems to have my information correct or in the system at all. Communication is terrible between the two offices and yet they seem to blame me for their issues. They are very unprofessional with the way the talk in front of patients, and the woman who schedules your next appointment is very rude and unpleasant to talk to. It's sad that great doctor's care has to come with such poor and rude office staff.

April 10th, 2014

compassionate doctor

I have been with her for seven years and have found that she has great bedside manner and is very compassionate. During my surgery she took her time and explained things to me and sat at my bedside and held my hand as if I was her only patient. She is a remarkable MD.

February 22nd, 2012

Great Doctor.

I have always had a pleasant experience at this facility and the physicians give great overall care.

January 14th, 2011